Friday, June 08, 2012


I can't believe it's Friday again, the weeks are just zooming by. I hope all of my Aussie readers have a great Queen's Birthday long weekend. You can think of me slaving away on Monday.

To my shoe of the week. My goodness, they were ALL horrid. We had nighttime footwear, white trash bling and more devil-inspired footwear (I swear, before getting this calendar I had NO idea those sorts of shoes were even sold anywhere)... Monday to Thursday seemed to go from bad to worse. Luckily my week in general has fared better.




But today's is getting the prize because of its pure trashiness.  Clear plastic wedge, words including diamonds, king and spades on the side... who wears shoes with random WORDS on them? It's like those weird Asian-manufactured T-shirts with weird slogans that make no sense.





-------

*I have two photos entered in the current Qatar Reflections competition. Please show your support for me by voting for either photo! Short backstory and links here.

1 Comment:

  1. Katina said...
    Thanks for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Post a Comment