Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm off on a weekend road trip to the coast so I'm hoping to score some mid-winter shoe bargains somewhere... here's hoping. Meanwhile, Shoe of the week and the month for June goes to these.



Amidst all the horror of the other shoes that came up on my fridge, I actually could see myself wearing a pair of cork wedges like this (and believe me, I'm still as surprised as anyone who may own this calendar when the idea presents itself). While not a fan of the square toe, it's really summery and it's making me pine for the last two years when I've only had to deal with very short bursts of winter in favour of the European summer... *sigh* these would look nice with a white dress sitting in a cafe in Greece or someplace.

Can you believe it's the end of June?! Halfway through the calendar means halfway through the year. Woah. It'll be Christmas before you know it.

***
Late in catching on? See the start of my shoe judging back in January, and look out for my shoe of the week every Friday.

-------
*I have two photos entered in the current Qatar Reflections competition. Please show your support for me by voting for either photo! Short backstory and links here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment