Thursday, January 03, 2013

The secret of abundance is to stop focusing on what you do not have, and shift your consciousness to an appreciation for all that you are and all that you do have.

Trust the first picture under 'flower' on Google Images to be from
Adelaide's Botanic Gardens...

What a beautiful sentence.

Today I am truly appreciating all things in my life. Being in great spirits helps, but I always know there are people that care for me and that I am a very lucky person. Sometimes it also takes something material to make you realise it, but it's there and you use it. For me part of my wellbeing today centred on receiving Australian Open tickets - I'm so excited!

Going back to work today was thankfully pretty relaxed, although not without a couple of small curveballs, and I have one more day before an excitingly packed Saturday (Les Miserables in fabulous air-conditioning, then a swim). For now, I'm off to see Jack Reacher; the review will come on Saturday of course!

***
Why the affirmation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment